Services monitoring station
- Real time telephone line monitoring
- Direct service and information service around the clock 365 days a year
- Clock monitoring alarms (wired or wireless) with immediate notification of the client. Informing local Police station whenever necessary.
- Some of the signals processed by the receiving center are:
- Signal burglary.
- Reinstating fracture zone.
- Time and operator to arm and disarm the system.
- Mark "Panic". The panic signal is given by the user to any malicious actions by third parties. It can be loud or silent.
- Signal medical assistance.
- Signal fire.
- Announcing the system time off and restore power.
- Announcing hour discharge or loss of system battery.
- Remote panel control.
- Arming and disarming the security system remotely uppon customer's request.
- System service actions.
- System restart.
- 24 hour surveillance camera and recording signals.
- Vehicles, vessel, animal and people (elderly, children, people with disabilities) tracking using GPS devices provided by us.